Sunday, June 21, 2015

Blank Space

Ask to meet you. Where you been? I could show you incredible things. 

This incredible thing right here is my classroom.



My first classroom. 


My bare classroom. 


My OMG-I have to turn this into a real classroom classroom. 


My school district was approved to build a tornado rated wing to our campus. This is really awesome but that, along with installing a new sprinkler system, limit when we can get into our rooms. I hear they're really flexible but with teaching swim lessons, I can't get up there as much as I would want to. 

I was able to come in a drop off all my books, bookshelves, and other supplies. My hubby was pretty helpful, but I think he had ulterior motives (like being able to actually see the living room floor, couch, and coffee table). 

Hopefully I can get up there next weekend and put a dent in the process.

Toodles poodles,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment